We are looking for a Associate Full Stack Developer to produce scalable software solutions. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full software development life cycle, from conception to deployment.
As a Full Stack Developer, you should be comfortable around both front-end and back-end coding languages, development frameworks and libraries. You should also be a team player with a knack for visual design and utility.Good to have:
- Experience with Enterprise Cloud Service Providers, including AWS or Azure
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration, DevOps
- AWS or Azure Cloud Certification
- 0-2 years of minimum experience of professional software development experience.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Experience with Databases such as MySQL, DynamoDB
- Willing to learn new technologies and contribute as needed
- Knowledge of Git, Agile, and Scrum
- Ability to operate independently on clearly defined requirements and escalate risks when found.
- BS(Hons) in Computer Sciences or Software Engineering from reputable institutes.