At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Business Intelligence Engineer!
We are looking for a Business Intelligence (BI) Engineer for our Data Science team who will be working on designing various analytical reports on company data and delivering them to top management and other interested parties. As a BI Engineer, you will be working with marketing, sales, client success, and development teams, collecting their requests or enabling them with a data-driven approach by automating their processes and also updating the set of existing BI report to accommodate business needs. You will also be involved in redesigning data schemas, data validations, and corrections to accommodate new reporting requirements.Requirements:
- 1+ year experience working as BI Engineer/Data Visualization Engineer/Advanced Analytics.
- Self-driven, ability to take ownership and lead.
- Adept at the use of BI reporting tools such as Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and Pentaho
- Scientific, statistical, and mathematical skills to be able to deliver the right insights that really make sense to the decision-makers.
- Communication skills to be able to communicate these insights in the most actionable way.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and Database skills (Structure/Unstructured Databases), data modeling, and data schemas (normalized, flat, star, snowflake, etc.).
- Understanding database operations and optimization.
- Understanding data and query optimization, query profiling, and query performance monitoring tools and techniques.
- Creating and maintaining business requirements and other technical documentation