At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for Content Marketer
You will report into the Content Marketing Manager and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Job Description:
We are looking for a prolific and talented content creator to write and produce various types of downloadable content and blog regularly, to expand our company’s digital footprint, awareness, subscribers, and leads. This role requires a high level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Collaborate with internal product and sales professionals, designers, and external influencers to produce relevant content that meets the needs of our target audience.
- Interview SME’s to insert compelling success stories and use cases into our content.
- Create 2-4 content pieces per month that drive leads and raises awareness (examples include ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, Forbes council, case studies, blogs, guides, whitepapers, social posts, sales templates).
- Ensure content is innovative and original and incorporates KPI’s and keywords.
- Project manage the content production process – deploying content in various formats (eBook, infographics, landing pages, etc.) that includes concise, eye-catching headlines and body copy.
- Grow our subscriber base by providing them with regular, helpful content that’s aligned with their needs and interests.
- Review marketing materials, webinars, and industry research reports and benchmark content from competitor sites and analyst reports.
- Research, discover and organize data, discover use case stories and other sources that can be leveraged to build educational, data-rich content.
- Brainstorm and collaborate with team for new ideas and strategies.
- 2 to 4 years working experience; BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Expertise writing and producing high-quality SaaS B2B content in various formats including video, eBooks, whitepapers, guides, infographics, blogs, social posts, advertising.
- Professional, customer-facing and engaging online presence.
- A dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent writer but can also be process-driven, think scale, and rely on data to make decisions.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign) a plus!