B2B sales, as we have known it, has changed! Digitization, virtualization, and AI are defining the new era of B2B sales and marketing and causing major disruption. Companies that will embrace the new ways of selling and marketing will realize quantum growth because of their early adoption advantage.
xiQ (www.xiqinc.com) is the next-generation, B2B sales, and marketing, platform that is at the forefront of ushering a new era of sales intelligence, agility, individualization, and hyper-productivity at scale. Powered by AI and combining neuroscience, xiQ provides DISC personality insights, buyer group analysis, real-time sales triggers, company and industry insights, content recommendations to engage prospects, campaign management and execution, and next-generation analytics.
Gartner listed xiQ as the cool Martech solution of the year, and xiQ is in the leader quadrant of G2.com’s enterprise Account-based Sales and Marketing category. At xiQ we have created a new category of precision B2B sales and marketing that we call "Personality-Driven Sales and Marketing".
xiQ is looking for Data Scientist (Analytics & BI)
Location: Lahore, Pakistan (On-site)
- Lead strategic planning and prioritization of product features related to analytics, business intelligence, data engineering, ETL pipelines
- Conduct thorough analysis of xiQ products data utilizing ETL pipelines and analytics databases, driving architectural improvements where needed
- Apply advanced statistical and machine learning techniques to unveil underlying patterns and derive actionable insights from the data
- Work closely with various teams to ensure seamless ETL processes and uphold high standards of data quality
- Collaborate with business intelligence engineers to innovate, design, and craft visually captivating dashboards, presenting critical KPIs and business metrics in an intuitive manner
- The design and artistic skills to create something beautiful and attractive, and comfortable to the audience eyes, head, and brain
- Scientific, statistical, and mathematical skills in order to be able to deliver the right insights that really make sense to the decision-makers
- Communication skills to be able to communicate these insights in the most actionable way
- Working experience on following tools i.e. Excel, Tableau, Exasol, Pentaho
- Organize data trends and look at ways to unlock new data sources
- Possess a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in CS/SE/IT/DS/AI
- 1-2 years of professional experience specializing in Python, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence, Data Engineering
- Experienced in development of SOTA future data and analytics capabilities while also managing and drive efforts to modernize existing legacy capabilities in alignment with strategic investments and roadmaps
- Experience in Data Warehousing and Database skills (Structure/Unstructured Databases)