B2B sales, as we have known it, has changed! Digitization, virtualization, and AI are defining the new era of B2B sales and marketing and causing major disruption. Companies that will embrace the new ways of selling and marketing will realize quantum growth because of their early adoption advantage.
xiQ (www.xiqinc.com) is the next-generation, B2B sales, and marketing, platform that is at the forefront of ushering a new era of sales intelligence, agility, individualization, and hyper-productivity at scale. Powered by AI and combining neuroscience, xiQ provides DISC personality insights, buyer group analysis, real-time sales triggers, company and industry insights, content recommendations to engage prospects, campaign management and execution, and next-generation analytics.
Gartner listed xiQ as the cool Martech solution of the year, and xiQ is in the leader quadrant of G2.com’s enterprise Account-based Sales and Marketing category. At xiQ we have created a new category of precision B2B sales and marketing that we call "Personality-Driven Sales and Marketing".
xiQ is looking for Data Scientist (NLP, Data Mining & Information Retrieval)
Location: Lahore, Pakistan (On-site)
- Responsible for handling data science projects within our product roadmap related to Machine Learning, NLP, Data Mining & Information Retrieval and driving architectural and algorithmic improvements where needed
- Teach, lead, and counsel colleagues on new techniques or solutions
- Collaborate with other teams to enable the deployment that will scale across the company’s ecosystem
- Responsible for the conception, planning, and prioritizing of data science projects
- Spot and evaluate emerging/cutting edge, open-source, data science/machine learning libraries/platforms
- Adhere to stringent quality assurance and documentation standards using version control and code repositories (e.g., Git, GitHub, Markdown)
- Good presentation and communication skills to communicate strategy and decisions to top management in the weekly meeting
- BS/MS in CS/SE/IT/AI/DS, good to have a research and development background
- Strong experience in Python and Databases, able to write time & space-optimized code
- 1-3 years professional experience focusing on Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), Predictive Modeling, Text Pre-Processing & classification, and Supervised/Unsupervised learning techniques to solve complex data science problems
- Experience in working on Search/Ranking/Relevance problems with exposure to search engines like Apache Solr & Elastic Search
- Experience in building Recommendation Engines with a good understanding of content and collaborative-based filtering Hands-on experience with Cloud(AWS/GCP/Azure), comfortable in deployments/monitoring/evaluations in a production environment