- Strong experience in Python, able to write time & space optimized code.
- Experience in data mining, text processing, text classification, unsupervised learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) frameworks to solve complex data science problems.
- Experience of working on search/ranking/relevance problems.
- Familiarity with core relevancy concepts such as TF-IDF scoring and Precision/Recall evaluation metrics.
- Experience in building content recommendation engines with good understanding of content and collaborative based filtering.
- Exposure to search engines like Apache Solr & Elastic Search
- Strong knowledge of pandas, numpy, spaCy, Transformers (BERT,HuggingFace) , GloVe Embeddeings , transfer learning.
- Experience in deploying models in production environment.
- Good in documentation and results visualization/presentation.
Data Scientist – NLP/Machine Learning/Information Retrieval
Job Category: Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Description We are looking for Data Scientist – NLP/Machine Learning/Information Retrieval who are passionate about solving real world problems related to text, search relevancy, recommendation engine. Research & Development, critical thinking and problem-solving skills are essential for this role. Requirements: