At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for a Demand Generation and Marketing Lead!
You will report to the CEO and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a Demand Generation and Marketing Lead to oversee integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will lead the marketing team in launching campaigns on time and within budget, thereby generating monthly leads.
- Collaborate with the leadership team to develop go-to-market strategies based on ideal customer profiles and align marketing programs and messaging (email, paid, content, community) with the buyer’s journey across all stages of the buying process
- Supervise research and email teams responsible for lead enrichment and database maintenance
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including email, paid advertising, social media, and website management
- Lead and oversee the demand generation program that provides new ICP (Ideal Customer Profile) and target accounts to the sales team
- Create and execute highly personalized campaigns that emphasize our unique value proposition and manage multi-touch drip campaigns along with associated automation workflows
- Establish and reinforce the brand’s presence and unique value propositions
- Generate branded content and all marketing materials
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline from a leading university
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies such as HubSpot, Pardot, or similar
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and detail-oriented
- Goal oriented, well-organized, and can manage multiple priorities
Work hours: 3PM to 12AM