xiQ has pioneered a new category of precision B2B sales and marketing – “Personality-Driven Sales and Marketing”.
B2B sales, as we have known it, has changed! Digitization, virtualization, and AI are defining the new era of B2B sales and marketing and causing major disruption. Companies that will embrace the new ways of selling and marketing will realize quantum growth because of their early adoption advantage.
xiQ (www.xiqinc.com), the next generation, B2B sales and marketing, platform is at the forefront of ushering in a new era of sales intelligence, agility, individualization, and hyper-productivity. Powered by AI and combining behavioral science and psychology, xiQ provides a complete suite of sales, marketing and analytics tools for B2B that include:
- AI-generated DISC personality insights,
- Buyer group analysis,
- Real-time company and industry sales triggers,
- Content that drives 10x prospect engagement,
- Campaign management and execution,
- Campaign and Account-Based analytics,
- 1st Party Intent Data
Gartner listed xiQ as the cool Martech solution of the year, and xiQ is in the leader quadrant of G2.com’s enterprise Account-based Sales and Marketing category.Responsibilities:
xiQ is looking for an entrepreneurial Director of Client Success to manage our large enterprise accounts and focus on building, retaining, and growing our incredible client base. You will serve as the primary point of contact for key customers, understand customer success criteria, address questions, resolve issues and serve as a trusted advisor to some of the best companies on the planet!Responsibilities:
- Perform customer onboarding and ensure strong adoption and ongoing engagement throughout the customer’s lifetime.
- Set up routine communication cadence with customers and serve as the xiQ, and personality-driven sales and marketing, subject matter expert (SME) providing guidance and support.
- Regularly perform customer success reviews that confirm satisfaction and expand use throughout the account.
- Serve as the primary interface to manage and resolve any critical situations with the help of the Technical Support team.
- Work closely with the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams to share customer insights that inform additional sales and product development opportunities.
- Measure and improve customer success KPIs.
- Main KPIs are customer satisfaction, renewal and expansion of existing xiQ clients.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software-related client success experience with B2B large enterprise clients.
- Strong understanding of current large enterprise, sale and marketing, processes, practices and technologies. Understanding of relationship-based selling methods i.e. the Challenger sales model a strong plus.
- Ability to build credibility and trust by understanding and addressing customer needs.
- Can maintain highly valuable relationships with a diverse customer account base.
- Strong organizational, time management, and prioritization skills. Proven ability to multi-task across a varied set of responsibilities.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Self-motivated with an entrepreneurial spirit and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with startup experience.
- Ability to work well cross-functionally in a fast-paced working environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferred
- We offer xiQer’s competitive medical, dental, and vision plans.
- We are a fast-paced, growing start-up that wants to make sure you have a healthy work-life balance and, as such, we offer flexible vacation time and a work-from-home stipend to help you succeed in a hybrid work environment.
- We value continuous learning and offer reimbursement for training courses that are applied to your growth and development within the work environment.
xiQ is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that diversity makes us a better company, and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, age, or any other basis protected by law.