At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Email Research Analyst!
You will report to the Marketing Director and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now!
You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a Email Research Analyst to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.Description:
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics,personalization,and advanced features
- Create smart email lists
- List management
- Reporting of each campaign via dashboards
- Timely campaign management
- Analyze data to get smart insights
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions
- Extract relevant contacts using email tools to grow the email list as per the defined ICP
- Minimum 1 year of proven work experience as an Email Research Analyst
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- BS Degree in relevant field