At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Graphic Designer!
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our brand marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints:Responsibilities:
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Advise on video production.
- BA in Fine Arts or Design related degree
- 1-2 years’ experience of working on B2B SaaS platform. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system
- This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.
Work hours: 3pm -12am