At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for Junior Graphic Designer
You will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Job Description:
We are seeking an experienced graphic designer to own the creation and maintenance of both our brand marketing assets and content created to support the product and other marketing goals. From concept through execution, this candidate will improve our user experience by bringing our brand to life and keeping it consistent across all our various touchpoints:Responsibilities:
- Working with the CMO, provide creative direction, make recommendations, and create and design collateral digital marketing that is in line with our brand and website assets.
- Help bring new ideas for design and content creation to the team using your expertise and eye for great design.
- Scope and create templates for our marketing team to be more efficient in their posting on social media, the blog, email, and other channels.
- Manage other design needs such as presentations, signage, and trade show collateral as needed.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Advise on video production.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Experience as either an in-house designer or at a marketing agency. (We require work samples to apply for this position.)
- Experience designing for a content management system
- This person must create assets for our web team that are mobile-, tablet-, and desktop-friendly and provide a user experience that fits on all three screens.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite or similar technologies.