At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for PR/Media Relations Associate!
You will report to the Marketing Director and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a PR media relations associate to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.Responsibilities
- Develop a deep understanding of the product, its features, value props, and pain points it solves to develop a topic-based podcast program.
- Connect with industry influencers for product placement in relevant podcasts and other media vehicles.
- Assist with webinar planning, including reaching out to guests, talking points, dry runs, and designing pitch decks.
- Run PR Programs regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, Industry Awards, Product Reviews/Comparisons, Website Events sign-ups)
- Manage CEO PR – LinkedIn Inbound messages for webinar/podcast/event collaboration + CEO placement to relevant events/interviews/podcasts.
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree.
- Experience of 2-3 years in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships
Work hours: 3pm – 12am PST