At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for PR/Media Relations Manager!
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a PR media relations manager to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.Responsibilities
- Connect with influential media outlets and journalists to place stories about company news and other initiatives
- Assist with event planning, including working with vendors, event coordinators, and design teams for on-site collateral
- Create content regularly to grow the company’s footprint (press releases, corporate announcements, and creative content)
- Collaborate with prominent members of the company, including executives, to craft and pitch press releases and thought leadership columns
- Establish a sustainable, strategic approach to PR based on adding value to media outlets and event managers, not just asking for it
- BA/BS degree or equivalent degree.
- Experience in public relations, corporate communications, content marketing, or relationship management
- Skilled in creating, editing, and promoting written and visual content
- The ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Ideal candidate will have experience pitching, crafting, and placing content externally through guest blogging or op-ed development and experience with event management and sponsorships
Work hours: 3pm -12pm PST