At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Sales Development Representative!
This role will be responsible for servicing inbound sales and related inquiries with a focus on engaging and qualifying all prospective customers. This role is one of the first touch points for prospects and has the opportunity to set the tone for the sales cycle following.Responsibilities
- Developing sales strategies to draw in potential buyers or to solicit new potential customers
- Initiating contact with potential customers through cold-calling, LinkedIn connections, emails and other channels
- Creating relationships with customers to identify their potential needs and qualify their interests and viability to drive sales
- Moving solid leads through the marketing funnel, connecting them to account executives, and arranging meetings, demos, emails, or phone calls
- Following up with potential customers who expressed interest but did not purchase
- Collaborating with account executives to ensure the company’s goals and targets are met
- BA/BS degree in Business or relevant
- 2 – 4 years of sales experience in B2B SaaS – preferably in the US market
- Proven business development success through effective use of core sales tools such as: Salesforce, LinkedIn, Tableau, Google Apps, Microsoft Office, Pipedrive
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with a sales team
- Capability of understanding customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value that can be provided by xiQ
- Strong and professional communication skills — written, verbal, and presentation form
Nighttime role engaging with US-based clients