At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Senior Email Research Analyst!
You will report to the Marketing Director and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a Sr. Email Research Analyst to play an integral role in public/media relations, corporate communications, and content creation for our company.Responsibilities
- Maintain and manage the email database, ensuring data quality, accuracy, and hygiene as per the defined ICP. (Ideal Customer Profile)
- Create new lists by slicing and dicing large amounts of data as per the campaign requirements.
- Maintaining an updated detailed list of email addresses and other relevant fields and filtering those that are no longer in use.
- Extract contacts based on the daily targets as per the defined ICP.
- Ensuring email templates are user and screen friendly
- Monitoring and reviewing campaign results
- Ensuring all emails have an appropriate CTA
- Coordinating with the Email Marketing Manager to generate reports on campaign performance.
- Reviewing campaign effectiveness via statistical analysis
- Sending email drafts to the Content team for review
- Using email marketing automation tools to schedule emails
- Communicating with the Digital Marketing team to make improvements to campaigns
- Ensuring all emails abide by the industry standards and regulations
- Tracking email marketing KPIs and lead generation activities
- Maintaining accurate and detailed documentation of all email marketing campaigns
- 3-4 years of relevant experience in email marketing
- Expertise in excel to manage large volumes of data, slice and dice data based on specific fields using formulas to generate required reports on immediate basis.
- Knowledge of the industry norms and standards
- Familiarity with email automation.
- Ability to work for long hours and under pressure
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Knowledge of the latest trends in email and digital marketing
- Ability to manage email communications in a professional manner
- An eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Strong time management skills
Work hours: 3pm – 12am PST