At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for SEO Digital Marketing Manager
You will report into the Chief Marketing Officer and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Job Description:
We are hiring a talented SEO manager to join the marketing team. You will be responsible for identifying and executing opportunities to improve our company’s and our content’s search rank for key terms at the top, middle, and bottom (branded) of our marketing funnel.Responsibilities:
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO for the company.
- Collaborate with content marketing and blog contributors to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on clickthrough rates, traffic, and conversions.
- Stay up to date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines.
- Review website pages and ensure SEO set up on all pages.
- Create and optimize target set of keywords (longtail, informational and buying behavior).
- Recommend and maintain a selection of authoritative websites and guest posting websites; negotiate pricing if needed.
- Research and establish list of Influencers for guest posts and publishing on tier 1, tier 2 sites.
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant discipline from a leading university.
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Marketo, or similar.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Goal oriented, well organized, and can manage multiple priorities.
- Develop a program for backlink creation and facilitate backlink requests on a weekly/daily basis
- Ensure social media promotion includes SEO optimization for all new blogposts
- Provide SEO optimization advisory on all content creation and landing pages.
- Suggest topics (based on keywords and current google ranking) for upcoming blogs and ebooks.
- Troubleshot errors via Webmaster Tools and produced audits that summarized website situation as it pertains to SEO. Make sure there are no 404 errors created due to tags removal and de-indexing or deletion of nonperforming blogs.
- Analyze traffic and analytics to identify trends and advise on how to adjust campaigns to produce the most optimal ROI.
- Help analyze leads regularly to understand what is working and not working from different perspectives thus creating new strategies for future goals.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- Proficiency in web analytics software and keyword tools.
- Experience with data-driven SEO analysis and optimization.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.