At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for a Software Support Engineer!
If you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Requirements:
- 1-2 years of minimum experience of professional software development.
- BSCS/BSSE or an equivalent degree from a reputable institute.
- Ability to handle a fast-paced work environment, deadlines and new challenges
- Experience with Databases such as MySQL and NoSQL
- Willing to learn new technologies and contribute as needed
- Knowledge of Git, Agile and Scrum
- Ability to operate independently on clearly defined requirements and escalate risks when found.