At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Senior Digital Marketing Manager!
You will report to the Chief Marketing Officer and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will lead the local marketing team and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.Job Description:
We are seeking a Senior Digital Marketing Manager to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution. You will lead the local marketing team and vendors to launch campaigns on time and on budget.Responsibilities
- In conjunction with leadership team, build go to market strategies based on ideal customer profiles and align marketing programs and messaging (paid, SEO, content, community) with the buyers’ journey across all buying stages
- Lead and manage local team of marketing associates
- Manage research and email teams that conduct lead enrichment and database maintenance
- Plan digital marketing campaigns, including paid, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and website
- Lead and manage demand gen program that feeds new ICP and target accounts to sales 2
- Develop and execute highly personalized campaigns that highlight our value proposition and manage multi-touch drip campaigns and associated automation workflows
- Create and recommend content that uniquely positions the company as a category creator
- Build brand presence and underscore unique brand value propositions
- Generate branded content and all marketing materials
- 5+ years of relevant B2B SaaS experience in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or relevant discipline from a reputable institute.
- Strong understanding of marketing technologies such as Salesforce, Marketo, or similar
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and management skills
- Excellent analytical skills and detail oriented
- Goal oriented, well organized, and can manage multiple priorities
Work hours: 3pm -12pm PST