Location: Lahore, Full TimeJob Description
We at xiQ are looking for a UX Product Designer to turn our SaaS B2B software into easy-to-use product for our clients Your job is to look after all elements of the online user experience, making sure they’re optimised for usability and efficiency, alongside pixel-perfect visual design. The role offers a fantastic opportunity to help solve complex platform issues and design amazing digital experiences with micro interactions. Show a passion for delivering creative and adaptable user-focused solutions to UX/UI design problems, by staying up to date with best practices and emerging trends in user experience design and user interface technology.Responsibilities:
- Communicate and demonstrate ideas with both colleagues and potential users by developing high-quality UX design solutions such as wireframes, design strategy methodologies with graphic design, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps and prototypes.
- UX Product designer should be able to conduct research, hypothesise, investigate and develop user experience requirements across our suite of digital platforms to understand user needs, pain points, and behaviors to design products that meet their needs.
- Carry out both user research and usability testing including both low- and high-fidelity prototypes, throughout the design process.
- Conduct digital testing using testing platforms and live devices to give users a seamless experience across devices. Work with the Design team to develop and visualise a comprehensive UX/UI strategy for our brand.
- Ensure the creation and delivery of consistent, user-focused digital experiences for the user.
- Awareness and familiarity with persuasive design theory and using this alongside UX best practice to drive the business objectives.
- Provide advice and guidance on UX research methods and testing approaches to the Digital team and wider business to understand, analyse and predict user behaviour.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams including product team, developers, and marketers, to ensure that the product meets the needs of the users.
- BSc in Product Design, Industrial Design, Computer Science or a related design fields.
- Proven work experience as a UX Product Designer for B2B digital products or SaaS.
- Portfolio of UI and UX Case studies for web or mobile platforms.
- Deep Knowledge of UX tools and methodologies and framework.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Figma, Sketch, Notion, Usability Hub, Adobe Creative Cloud and iOS guidelines, Android guidelines, Design Systems.
- Team spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Problem-solving, analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Good time-management skills, setting an example for producing work. People see you as a “doer” and can depend on you for getting things done.
xiQ is the world’s leading sales and marketing suite, our proprietary platform that combines neuroscience, psychology, and AI to understand the buyers’ mindset and the factors that influence their purchasing decisions thus helping companies and organizations to come together and sell with seamless information sharing across the entire suite. xiQ Platform has been used widely across the globe as the go-to- sales and marketing platform. We’re headquartered in USA with regional office in Lahore but our customers and markets are global and so is our team and vision.
For more information, visit www.xiqinc.com