xiQ 2.0 Launch Event, a fireside chat on the future of B2B sales and marketing
xiQ 2.0 is revolutionary. It’s a game changer for B2B sellers and marketers.
See and hear it for yourself as our panel of B2B visionaries, practitioners and academics walk you through the challenges of the “new normal” and how xiQ’s AI-powered platform breaks down these barriers, to help forge relationships that accelerates sales cycles and unclogs your pipeline.
Guest speakers that joined us included:
- Alice Heiman – Founder, Chief Sales Energizer & Podcast Host at Sales Strategies for CEOs
- Erik Schmude – Services Sales Director at Dell Technologies
- Qabil Shah – Global Marketing Director at NUTANIX
- Dr. Howard Dover – Professional Director Sales at UT Dallas
- Usman Sheikh – Founder & CEO at xiQ Inc.
for a discussion on topics that range from:
- 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚 𝐂𝐮𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐀𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐚𝐜𝐡: How to maintain customer focus in a complex sales cycle?
- 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬: How to maintain relevance, and visibility and earn the trust of multiple decision makers in a long sales cycle?
- 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐬: How do sellers stand out and gain the attention of the buyers in a super saturated digital environment?
- 𝐄𝐧𝐠𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐀𝐧𝐚𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐬: Assessing GTM effectiveness by measuring channel-based metrics – do they apply to new rules of business?
- 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: With speed, cost, and ROI as major considerations, how to consolidate, optimize and accelerate the sales cycle?
- 𝐀𝐝𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: How does xiQ use gamification to drive healthy competition and platform adoption amongst sales teams?
- 𝐑𝐎𝐈 𝐃𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬: What are the key ROI drivers for B2B Sales and Marketing?