1. Why should I use xiQ?
xiQ encapsulates the entire suite of Account-Based Sales and Marketing, equipping B2B companies with the ability to function harmoniously using one platform. Results: exponentially higher engagement, faster time to market, greater conversion ratio, accelerated sales all at much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
2. What do I need to sign-up?
You simply need to enter your company email address to sign up on the xiQ app.
3. Where can I find xiQ?
- xiQ for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/xiq/id869245291?mt=8
- xiQ for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiq.app
- xiQ Web App: www.xiqonline.com
- xiQ for Salesforce: https://xiqinc.com/salesforce/
Also available for MS Teams and MS Outlook.
4. How can I find a company I am looking for?
You can look up a company by searching its name, website, or stock symbol in the xiQ sales platform.
5. How do I provide feedback about xiQ?
We’d be happy to hear from you. You can reach us at [email protected]
6. How many companies are available to xiQ users?
xiQ users can look up 13M+ public and private accounts and subscribe up to 3 companies as a freemium user. For premium user access, please contact [email protected].
7. How do I add a company to my accounts?
Use the Green + sign to add a company to track it. Companies will then be added to “Accounts”.
8. What is included in a company’s social feed?
A Company’s Social feed includes tweets from the company and its executives.
9. How can I look up a person?
You can simply search for a person by their name. To narrow down your search results, you can add the person’s company name and their job title.
10. How can I book a demo?
You can schedule a demo using this link: https://xiqinc.com/schedule-your-consultation/.