1. Why should I use xiQ?
xiQ encapsulates the entire suite of Account-Based Sales and Marketing, equipping B2B companies with the ability to function harmoniously using one platform. Results: exponentially higher engagement, faster time to market, greater conversion ratio, accelerated sales all at much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
2. What do I need to sign-up?
You simply need to enter your company email address to sign up on the xiQ app.
3. Where can I find xiQ?
- xiQ for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/xiq/id869245291?mt=8
- xiQ for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiq.app
- xiQ Web App: www.xiqonline.com
- xiQ for Salesforce: https://xiqinc.com/salesforce/
Also available for MS Teams and MS Outlook.
4. How can I find a company I am looking for?
You can look up a company by searching its name, website, or stock symbol in the xiQ sales platform.
5. How do I provide feedback about xiQ?
We’d be happy to hear from you. You can reach us at email@example.com
6. How many companies are available to xiQ users?
xiQ users can look up 13M+ public and private accounts and subscribe up to 5 companies as a freemium user. For premium user access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I add a company to my accounts?
Use the Green + sign to add a company to track it. Companies will then be added to “Accounts”.
8. What is included in a company’s social feed?
A Company’s Social feed includes tweets from the company and its executives.
9. How can I look up a person?
You can simply search for a person by their name. To narrow down your search results, you can add the person’s company name and their job title.
9. How can I book a demo?
You can schedule a demo using this link: https://xiqinc.com/schedule-your-consultation/.
Winner: Cool Vendor 2021
Paint the picture about the situation they’re in, their motivation, and the outcome they’re trying to achieve. Sprinkle in your vision of how you can help them solve that.