1. Why should I use xiQ?
xiQ encapsulates the entire suite of Account-Based Sales and Marketing, equipping B2B companies with the ability to function harmoniously using one platform. Results: exponentially higher engagement, faster time to market, greater conversion ratio, accelerated sales all at much lower Total Cost of Ownership (TCO).
2. What do I need to sign-up?
You simply need to enter your company email address to sign up on the xiQ app.
3. Where can I find xiQ?
- xiQ for iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/xiq/id869245291?mt=8
- xiQ for Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.xiq.app
- xiQ Web App: www.xiqonline.com
- xiQ for Salesforce: https://xiqinc.com/salesforce/
Also available for MS Teams and MS Outlook.
4. How can I find a company I am looking for?
You can look up a company by searching its name, website, or stock symbol in the xiQ sales platform.
5. How do I provide feedback about xiQ?
We’d be happy to hear from you. You can reach us at email@example.com
6. How many companies are available to xiQ users?
xiQ users can look up 13M+ public and private accounts and subscribe up to 5 companies as a freemium user. For premium user access, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. How do I add a company to my accounts?
Use the Green + sign to add a company to track it. Companies will then be added to “Accounts”.
8. What is included in a company’s social feed?
A Company’s Social feed includes tweets from the company and its executives.
9. How can I look up a person?
You can simply search for a person by their name. To narrow down your search results, you can add the person’s company name and their job title.
10. How can I book a demo?
You can schedule a demo using this link: https://xiqinc.com/schedule-your-consultation/.
Winner: Best Use of Martech for Demand Generation 2022
“Personality-driven marketing platform xiQ, Inc. nabbed ‘Best use of Martech for demand generation’ for their work with Dell Technologies. It’s safe to say that driving millions in pipeline and 2x sales win rates for one of the biggest household names stood out to the judges.”
- Joel Harrison, Editor-in-Chief, B2B MarketingSource: B2B Marketing
Winner: ABM Leader Enterprise 2022
xiQ Inc. recognized as a Leader in G2 Enterprise ABM Category. The G2 Grid® Report is based on real user ratings and reveals which solutions have the most satisfied customers in the Enterprise Market Segment. xiQ Inc. is a proud partner of multiple industry leaders.Source: G2
Winner: Gartner Cool Vendor 2021
“xiQ is cool because it enables marketers to add a level of personalization into their ABM programs, based on personality analysis, in addition to the traditional account and persona-level personalization.”
- Vice President, Analyst, Christy FergusonSource: Gartner
CMI Highest Subscriber Growth Award 2020
xiQ garnered the highest number of subscribers in record times! Using xiQ Workbench, our client developed personalized campaigns and drove thought leadership in less than an hour and increased their subscription rate by 270%Source: Content Marketing Institute