At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for a Frontend Developer!
If you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
- Conduct research and deconstruct our users’ digital interactions and habits.
- Come up with UI strategies based on our target goals.
- Create and maintain digital assets, such as interface design files, wireframes, and interactive mockups using.
- Developing new user-facing features using React.js.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Turn user/customer needs into elegant, user-centric designs.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Expert knowledge of UI Libraries (Material UI, Ant Design) and their best practices.
- Expert knowledge of styled Components and their best practices.
- Expert knowledge of CSS, CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools.
- Expert knowledge of HTML5 and its best practices.
- A history of deconstructing user behavior to create an improved experience for users showcased in the form of blog posts, articles, screencasts, etc.
- Proficiency in using Git version control.
- Proficiency using the command lines.