At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for Marketing Operations Manager
You will report into the CMO and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
As a marketing operations manager, you charged with monitoring, measuring, and analyzing the effectiveness of marketing initiatives as they relate to the overall company’s goals. Marketing operations works closely with sales teams to create scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation and database management. You will conduct complex data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. You will be working in a fast-paced environment managing multiple projects at once. Marketing operations make projections about the quality of the sales and marketing pipeline and spot efficiencies that will make the company work better as a whole.Responsibilities:
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Own marketing metric reporting and maintains reports on marketing and sales activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for optimization.
- Monitor and maintain data quality within the marketing database.
- Follow marketing programs through to completion by monitoring follow up of leads and completing post-program ROI analysis.
- Engage proactively with sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of marketing programs, including ensuring timely follow up on MQLs and SQLs
- Coordinate website updates and project timelines, as needed.
- Evaluate new technologies and add-on applications to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Microsoft Excel) and experience with reporting and data analysis.
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (like HubSpot) and integrating those systems with other technologies.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment.
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes.
Work hours: 3pm -12pm