At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Product Manager!
You will report to the CEO and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.
We are looking for a Product Manager with a passion for building a world-class service and has a high level of flexibility and commitment. You’ll shape company strategy in a rapidly evolving environment. With stakeholders spanning the company – Sales, Marketing, Content, and Engineering – you’ll have frequent opportunities to influence significant decisionsResponsibilities
- Define, design, launch, and measure new features to drive improved profitability and discovery of products, resulting in growth and superior customer experience
- Define, collect, and measure key metrics to communicate success/failure with executive leadership and relevant stakeholders
- Own the long-term vision and roadmap for products as it matures, maintain a deep competitive awareness and think big to identify global business opportunities worthy of investment
- Determine root causes, develop business cases, test/implement solutions and prioritize competing opportunities
- Operate with significant autonomy to deliver results and achieve the goals and objectives of both your team and the broader organization
- Strong product management skills in building and delivering enterprise-class products
- At least 2-4 years of prior product management experience is required
- Experience with the management of individual contributors
- Bachelor’s degree in CS or relevant
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills
Note: Nighttime role engaging with US-based clients