We are looking for a Senior Product Manager. This is a leadership position at the intersection of business, technology and user experience. You would be responsible and accountable for the road map and delivery of the entire xiQ product suite. You will also be managing the company’s product team.
- Work closely with clients to understand and analyze their needs. You bring customer-centricity to the table and is the voice of the customer.
- Define ‘what’ and ‘why’ of the product and work closely with designers and engineers to build and launch new projects and features.
- Be the owner of the strategic product road map and prioritize it to achieve maximum impact.
- Analyze market trends, competitors, customer research and product data to drive overall success of the product.
- Act as a team lead on highly visible projects and critical assignments.
- Help evangelize product vision through presentations to geographically dispersed team and stakeholders.
- Strong product management skills in building and delivering enterprise class products.
- At least 2-4 years of prior product management experience is required.
- Experience with the management of individual contributors and people managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree. Master’s degree in Computer Science is a plus.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
Our clients are in North America and position entails working closely with them so job timings will be 4 pm to 1 am Pakistan time. Applicants must be comfortable working in US working hours.