“In B2B Sales 57% Of the Buying Decision is Already Made Even Before the Buyer Engages a Salesperson”.
Source: CEB Global
Where do the “Buyers” go to formulate their opinions and conduct their research? Buyers follow thought leaders to gain insights, formulate ideas and opinions. A thought leader is one whose views on a subject are taken to be authoritative and influential.
Engage early influence early
In order for you to influence buyers earlier it’s imperative that you become a thought leader. Engage earlier and influence early.
As a thought leader, you are a disseminator of consistently relevant, high-quality information to establish your (personal) brand and stand out as a leading influence and authority in your field. Creating stand-out content that is relevant, engaging, and useful takes an incredible amount of time, expertise and money.
AI meets B2B marketing
Artificial Intelligence (AI) allows us to perform tasks at a scale that has not been possible as of yet. One such use of AI is the ability to curate millions of documents and content sources in to thought leadership content.
xiQ’s AI-powered Workbench curates millions of content sources and lets you create personalized content (thought leadership Digests) for distribution to prospects, customers, partners and account teams – IN MINUTES!
Thought leadership digests not newsletters
Unlike newsletters that promote your achievements and are perceived as sales collateral, thought leadership Digests drive exponentially greater engagement because they are a source of curated information that your audience actually values. xiQ’s Workbench lets you curate and publish your own branded digest, personalized for each customer. The curation speed and accuracy offered by xiQ presents unprecedented opportunities:
- Branded Digests project your brand and establish thought leadership.
- Stay in front of your audiences longer, and more frequently,
- Ignite your social media channels
- Gain new subscribers.
- Curate content from trusted sources to support your thesis
- Publish your own thought leadership digests and strengthen your position in the market.
- Add your own collateral – blogs, whitepapers etc., and personalize for each customer
- Publish your digests via email targeting your mailing list
- Personalize for Account-Based Marketing.
- xiQ Interfaces with all the leading marketing automation platforms allowing you to publish your digest through your existing systems. Or,
- Use xiQ’s email Marketing platform to execute end-to-end.
- Track and measure customer engagement through the xiQ Analytics Dashboard.
Higher engagement means better quality leads. More frequent engagement allows you to engage when the prospect is ready.
Our results speak for themselves! More higher quality leads.
Buyers are looking for thought leaders.
With xiq you just became one.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Founder and CEO
Usman Sheikh is the Founder and CEO of xiQ, Inc. Prior to founding xiQ, Usman was a Vice President with SAP, SE where he had first-hand experience with ABM and B2B Sales. Usman has worked in over 40 countries and lived in Singapore, Germany, and the United States. Currently, he resides in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area.