In a hyper-connected world, executives need immediate access to very precise information that drives intelligent and thoughtful decision-making. The landscape for business intelligence has changed dramatically. The Internet and social media networks are oceans of jumbled and chaotic information that need to be tamed into actionable business intelligence.
Finding the “x” factor demands having 360 degree information.
To succeed in B2B sales it is an agreed upon fact that research is mandatory. But who has the time to go beyond Google, LinkedIn and company web sites? The real nuggets of actionable information are in social media posts, the buzz around executives, news coverage about them and their companies, and what is going on in various industries. Gaining a strategic advantage requires collecting and curating this critical information and connecting the dots for a data-driven sales strategy. But this takes a significant amount of time, until now.
Meet xiQ the next-generation business intelligence platform that radically increases enterprise-decision making velocity by providing timely insights in real-time.
xiQ supports Account-Base Selling by providing detailed account and market intelligence, social media buzz and financial information all in one place. xiQ is the smart tool that eliminates search!
A few ways xiQ enables Account Based Sales and Marketing (ABM):
- By eliminating search from the equation, xiQ enables B2B executive and sales reps to concentrate on core customer engagement and sales opportunities
- Social listening is a critical aspect of sales acceleration. xiQ has integrated Twitter to allow you to digitally follow and engage with executives.
- Build your personal brand reputation by sharing thought leadership articles (found on xiQ) to LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
- Collaborate with your enterprise sales team through Salesforce Chatter, Yammer and Email.
- Account iQ is essential. B2B sales have long cycles and remembering key events and connecting the dots is the fastest way to designing an effective sales strategy. xiQ lets you annotate, save, and tag key news and social media posts to your account plans.
xiQ’s integrated Account-Based Sales and Marketing platform provides account teams with a single solution for real-time account intelligence, to hyper-personalize customer engagement and accelerate sales. Check out xiQ.ai . Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org. Download the xiQ iPhone App for Free . Access the xiQ web app
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Founder and CEO
Usman Sheikh is the Founder and CEO of xiQ, Inc. Prior to founding xiQ, Usman was a Vice President with SAP, SE where he had first-hand experience with ABM and B2B Sales. Usman has worked in over 40 countries and lived in Singapore, Germany, and the United States. Currently, he resides in the Silicon Valley, San Francisco Bay Area.