- The design and artistic skills to create something beautiful and attractive, and comfortable to the audience eyes, head, and brain.
- Scientific, statistical, and mathematical skills in order to be able to deliver the right insights that really make sense to the decision-makers.
- Communication skills to be able to communicate these insights in the most actionable way.
- Strong experience in Python, able to write time & space optimized code.
- Must have working experience on following tools i.e. Adobe Tealium Tag manager, Microsoft Power BI (DAX)
- Assist in the creation and automation of the Continuous Integration and Delivery pipelines for the Digital work streams on xiQ platform.
- Strong experience in Data Warehousing and Database skills (Structure/Unstructured Databases).
- Organize data trends and look at ways to unlock new data sources.
- Experienced in development of SOTA future data and analytics capabilities while also managing and drive efforts to modernize existing legacy capabilities in alignment with strategic investments and roadmaps.
- Good to have exposure to Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure) and Search Engines (Apache Solr, Elastic Search)
Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics
Job Category: Data Science
Job Type: Full Time
Description We are looking for Data Scientist – Advanced Analytics to develop relevant and accurate analyses using elements of statistics and machine learning, providing insights, and driving strategic decisions. Automate recurrent analysis on ad-hoc dashboards. Requirements: