At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for Data Scientist
We are looking for a Data Scientist for our Data Science team who will be working on designing various analytical reports on company data and delivering them to top management and other interested parties. As a BI Engineer, you will be working with marketing, sales, client success, and development teams, collecting their requests or enabling them with a data-driven approach by automating their processes and also updating the set of existing BI report to accommodate business needs. You will also be involved in redesigning data schemas, data validations, and corrections to accommodate new reporting requirements.Requirements
- Strong experience in Python, able to write time & space optimized code.
- Experience in data mining, text processing, text classification, unsupervised learning, and Natural Language Processing (NLP) frameworks to solve complex data science problems.
- Experience of working on search/ranking/relevance problems.
- Familiarity with core relevancy concepts such as TF-IDF scoring and Precision/Recall evaluation metrics.
- Experience in building content recommendation engines with good understanding of content and collaborative based filtering.
- Exposure to search engines like Apache Solr & Elastic Search
- Strong knowledge of pandas, numpy, spaCy, Transformers (BERT,HuggingFace) , GloVe Embeddeings , transfer learning.
- Experience in deploying models in production environment.
- Good in documentation and results visualization/presentation.
Experience: 1-2 Years