At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
xiQ is looking for Data Scientist.
You will report into the Data Science Team lead and if you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Requirements
- Strong experience in Python, able to write time & space optimized code.
- Experience in Natural Language Processing (NLP), Text processing, Text classification, Supervised/Unsupervised learning frameworks to solve complex data science problems.
- Experience of working on Search/Ranking/Relevance problems.
- Experience in building Content Recommendation Engines with good understanding of content and collaborative based filtering.
- Strong knowledge of spaCy, Transformers, Embeddings
- Exposure to search engines like Apache Solr & Elastic Search
- Familiarity with core relevancy concepts such as TF-IDF scoring and Precision/Recall evaluation metrics.
- Experience in deploying models in production environment.
- Good in documentation and results visualization/presentation.
- Experience in Data mining
- Experience in Transfer learning