- 3+ years of related work experience
- Assisting with and maintaining customer solutions, Able to Help with server setup, configuration and support, advising with client issues
- Experience building, installing and supporting Linux server(s)
- Experience of Linux systems administration in a hosting environment
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting Apache/Solar/RDS, MySQL ,Mail Servers, custom configurations, Cloud Databases
- EC2 Instances, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB. IAM, AMI Cloud watch, Route53, SES, SNS, VPC, Security Groups, Elestic Search, redis, Auto Scaling, and other technologies related to DevOps.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Experience of command line scripting
- Hands on experience with Database and server performance and security fine tuning and server hardening
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- AWS Certification is plus point
Job Category: DevOps
Job Type: Full Time
As a DevOps Engineer, you will be