At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business. xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerate sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!xiQ is looking for DevOps Engineer!
If you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing, so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Responsibilities
- Manage and lead the team of DevOps Engineers
- Training of Junior Resources
- As part of a team, implement DevOps infrastructure projects
- Design and implement secure automation solutions for development, testing, and production environments
- Build and deploy automation, monitoring, and analysis solutions
- Manage our continuous integration and delivery pipeline to maximize efficiency.
- Implement industry best practices for system hardening and configuration management
- Secure, scale, and manage Linux virtual environments
- Develop and maintain solutions for operational administration, system/data backup, disaster recovery, and security/performance monitoring
- Continuously evaluate existing systems with industry standards and make recommendations for improvement
- Help define, document, evolve, and evangelize high engineering standards and best practices across multiple areas
- Move quickly and intelligently – seeing technical debt as your nemesis
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in CS and SE from reputable institute
- Assisting with and maintaining customer solutions, Able to Help with server setup, configuration and support, advising with client issues
- Experience building, installing and supporting Linux server(s)
- Experience of Linux systems administration in a hosting environment
- Experience installing, configuring and supporting Apache/Solar/RDS, MySQL, Mail Servers, custom configurations, Cloud Databases
- EC2 Instances, S3, RDS, EBS, ELB. IAM, AMI Cloud watch, Route53, SES, SNS, VPC, Security Groups, Elestic Search, redis, Auto Scaling, and other technologies related to DevOps.
- Build, release and configuration management of production systems
- Experience of command line scripting
- Hands on experience with Database and server performance and security fine tuning and server hardening
- Implement and maintain monitoring and alerting.
- Strong experience with SQL and MySQL (NoSQL experience is a plus)
- AWS Certification is plus point