At xiQ, we believe that personality matters, and timing is everything which is why we are revolutionizing the way sales and marketing teams do business.
xiQ offers an award-winning platform that features personality-driven insights of buying team and engagement solutions that accelerates sales and win deals faster. We are proud to be helping some of the largest B2B Enterprise sales and marketing teams across the world – and we are looking to expand our team!
We are looking for an entrepreneurial Presales Solution Engineer to manage a set of large enterprise accounts and focus on building, retaining, and growing our incredible client base. If you love working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment where your work has a direct impact on revenue growth, apply now! You will join a team that is fun, focused, and driven to transform sales and marketing so it provides relevant real-time value to every person it touches.Responsibilities:
- Supporting xiQ sales teams in preparation of product demonstration to clients and prospects.
- Conducting in depth research on key accounts and preparing strategic account analysis for these accounts.
- Creating content that helps sales engage with clients and prospects as well as highlights xiQ’s product differentiation.
- Lead solution delivery meetings and help our clients get maximum value out of xiQ’s product.
- Some sales and/or pre-sales engineering experience is desired but not required to apply for this position. 0-1+ years’ experience is acceptable.
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Good English language skills with the capability to understand customer needs.
- Strong organizational, time management, prioritization, and responsiveness skills.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic environment with startup experience.
- Ability to work well with senior leaders.
- Previous SaaS and enterprise software experience with B2B large enterprise clients and a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is highly preferred.
Note: Lahore-based night time role engaging with US-based clients.