- Leads complex test automation efforts using Gherkin/Cucumber/Selenium/Test NG and Java
- Develops automated test scripts for new features based on acceptance criteria and user stories during each development Sprint.
- Record and update defects, and verify defect fixes, using the JIRA defect tracking tool.
- Get testing requirements from the Value Delivery Lead.
- Develops, implements, documents, and monitors best practices for test automation engineers across Scrum teams.
- Communicates automation goals, priorities, and status across the team.
- Identifies innovative solutions to solve complex test problems.
- Provide input into improving the Automation test framework for the organization.
- Have complete functional knowledge of current project assigned.
- Advises and helps SQA Distinguished Engineer in matters related to testing.
- Strong ‘hands on’ experience developing software tests for functional, performance, and regression testing that include automated and ad-hoc testing elements.
- 2+ years’ experience with focus on Automation Testing using Gherkin/TestNG, Cucumber & Selenium.
- Familiarity with a programming language preferably in Java.
- Background working with Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins, or similar tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer sciences or software engineering from reputable institutes.
1 to 3 years.